The report cited the failure of federal and state laws to respect immigrants’ right to life and found that U.S. citizens of Latino descent and Native Americans are subjected to “discriminatory profiling by federal, state and local law enforcement officials, that result in their being disproportionately targeted for police stops and searches.”via Human rights group cites violations on U.S.-Mexico border – CNN.com.
About The Author
8th Annual Latin America Predictors Forum: Economic, Financial and Trade Predictions for 2012
December 12, 2011
The Rise of Mexico’s Middle Class | LatIntelligence
November 1, 2011
MEXICO: THE PRESIDENCY OF AN EMERGING COUNTRY – YouTube
March 8, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine