"I think 2012 will go down in history as the year when the pillars of Washington’s drug policy began to erode."via U.S. Drug Policy Faces Latin Dissent – WSJ.com.
About The Author
November 9, 2012
Smuggling ring member deported caught 2 weeks later in Arizona with $1.6 million in drugs – The Washington Post
November 1, 2011
February 7, 2013
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine