This morning, CFR hosted Mexico’s president Felipe Calderón in its Washington D.C. office for a brief presentation and question and answer session (you can read the transcript here). The conversation covered a vast number of topics, with Calderón’s prepared remarks highlighting his administration’s achievements and the questions and answers delving deeper into specific issues, such as Mexico’s energy sector and Calderón’s fight against organized crime.via President Felipe Calderón Discusses Mexico’s Future | LatIntelligence.
About The Author
January 2, 2012
December 13, 2011
January 25, 2013
March 20, 2014
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine