I couldn’t find one that included Mexico in the topics worth debating. It’s a sad state of affairs. The fact that America’s mainstream political debate has decided to avoid Mexico’s bloodshed is a sign of disgraceful irresponsibility, unworthy of the United State and its (better) history on the world stage.One possibility, of course, is that, after careful consideration, the nation’s politicians simply don’t think Mexico’s problem is big enough or that it doesn’t threaten America’s national security. I truly hope that isn’t the case. Here’s why.via Opinion: Expect Mexico to be the Forgotten Country at the Presidential Debate – ABC News.
About The Author
January 16, 2014
November 26, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine