The European Union and Mexico should look for ways to go “much further” to remove barriers to services commerce, EU Trade Commissioner Karel De Gucht said.Agriculture trade also could improve if the EU and Mexico are able to update existing agreements, De Gucht said in a speech to a business summit in Queretaro, Mexico. He also affirmed the EU’s intent to ink other North American deals.“I expect to conclude a comprehensive agreement with Canada very soon,” De Gucht said. “Even more crucially, it is possible that we will start talks for a deep free trade agreement with the United States, if our leaders agree on this in the New Year.”via De Gucht Urges EU, Mexico to Tackle Trade Barriers on Services – Bloomberg.
About The Author
Las compañías estadounidenses se están mudando de China a México | Noticias Uruguay y el Mundo actualizadas – Diario EL PAIS Uruguay
June 17, 2014
December 6, 2012
Mexico’s Growing Cost Advantage Over China, Other Economies Will Boost Its Exports — and U.S. Manufacturers
June 28, 2013
January 12, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine