Well, I think the overarching themes in the U.S.-Mexico relationship would remain those of prosperity and security. How can we both have a safe and secure environment, and conduct trade in a way that moves us forward in terms of growing both economies.via Five Questions with Ambassador Garza.
About The Author
Se reúne el Presidente Calderón con el Vicepresidente de EUA, Joseph Biden | Presidencia de la República
March 5, 2012
February 6, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine