Well, I think the overarching themes in the U.S.-Mexico relationship would remain those of prosperity and security. How can we both have a safe and secure environment, and conduct trade in a way that moves us forward in terms of growing both economies.via Five Questions with Ambassador Garza.
About The Author
January 21, 2012
February 8, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine