Mexico’s finance ministry said on Tuesday it has approved an agreement with the U.S. Treasury Department that aims to help stamp out tax evasion.The agreement took two years to negotiate and was signed by representatives from both governments in Washington on Monday, according to a statement released by the finance ministry.“Both parties agreed to substantially improve the mechanisms for the exchange of banking and financial information to verify (taxpayer) compliance,” the statement said.via Mexico inks pact with U.S. to crack down on tax cheats | Reuters.
About The Author
Calderón y el director de la CIA acuerdan reforzar cooperación en seguridad – CNN en Español – Ultimas Noticias de Estados Unidos, Latinoamérica y el Mundo, Opinión y Videos – CNN.com Blogs
January 19, 2012
October 31, 2012
October 24, 2011
February 25, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine