Mexico and the United States expect to reach agreement on a new bilateral tomato trade pact by the end of the month, Mexico’s economy minister said on Tuesday.In September, the United States responded to pressure from Florida tomato growers to end the 16-year trade agreement with Mexico, when the Commerce Department announced a preliminary decision in favor of terminating the pact.via Mexico-U.S. near agreement on bilateral tomato trade pact – Chicago Tribune.
About The Author
December 1, 2011
Federico F. Peña: It’s Time to Tango: The Case for a Reinvigorated Western Hemisphere Energy Strategy
April 17, 2012
November 26, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine