On Wednesday, President Barack Obama outlined his package of proposals to “reduce gun violence” in the United States. The key issues the White House is seeking to introduce are: universal background checks for all gun sales, the reinstatement of a ban on assault rifles ban and a 10-round limit on magazines.One of the proposals includes gun trafficking law that would make the act a federal crime.After the press conference, surrounded by children, the president signed 23 executive orders.So, we kick off another national gun debate. But what do gun laws look like south of our border? Is it surprising to hear that it’s far more difficult to legally purchase a gun in Mexico than the U.S.?via How Mexico Reduces Gun Violence | KPBS.org.
About The Author
Sicilia prepara visita al Congreso de EEUU para pedir freno al flujo de armas – ABC.es – Noticias Agencias
October 12, 2011
October 4, 2011
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine