As President Obama prepares to start another term next week, Morning Edition has asked NPR’s international correspondents to gauge worldwide expectations for the president’s next four years. We begin in Mexico, where Mexicans hope to change the conversation between the two countries from drugs and violence to economics and prosperity.via Mexico Wants U.S. To See Its Prosperity Not Violence : NPR.
About The Author
Guest post: Mexico’s chance to focus G20 on trade and help fix global crisis | beyondbrics | News and views on emerging markets from the Financial Times – FT.com
December 2, 2011
February 3, 2012
January 20, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine