As part of its ongoing effort to strengthen economic ties between the U.S. and Mexico, a delegation from the Department of State is in Mexico City to roll out the newly-created U.S.-Mexico Business Facilitation Program.The goal of the new program is to increase trade and job creation in both countries by expediting visa processing for employees of qualifying businesses.The delegation, led by Assistant Secretary of State for Economic and Business Affairs Jose Fernandez, will meet with top economic officials from President Enrique Peña Nieto’s administration as well as Mexican business and organization leaders.via New Program Boosts U.S.-Mexico Trade Relationship | Fox News Latino.
About The Author
December 12, 2012
January 23, 2013
October 6, 2014
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine