With 55 percent of Americans supporting a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants living in the United States, President Obama and the Congress have been working to hash out a solution to immigration reform in recent weeks.A less-discussed factor in the immigration debate, however, is newly elected Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto. Nieto has been careful to not interfere in U.S. domestic affairs, but expressed a desire “to contribute toward the accomplishment” of immigration reform during a November meeting with President Obama.via U.S. and Mexico Have Valuable Opportunities Under Nieto Presidency | The Cornell Daily Sun.
About The Author
January 9, 2012
January 2, 2012
August 29, 2012
March 31, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine