“Mexico can be the great logistics platform for Latin America,” Transportation Secretary Gerardo Ruiz Esparza said. “We have to create significant savings in the time and cost of transporting goods.”via Mexico announces plans to invest $100 billion in rail, ports, roads, revive passenger trains – The Washington Post.
About The Author
December 18, 2014
November 26, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine