Trade with Mexico, the nation’s third-largest trade partner behind Canada and China, is important to the United States’ economic health, and timely access to Mexican goods is important to both U.S. manufacturers and consumers. The value of goods imported into the United States from Mexico has increased over 30 percent in the last 5 years, and in 2012 imports from Mexico were valued at nearly $278 billion. Most of this trade crosses the border by commercial truck, and in 2012 there were over 5 million truck crossings into the United States from Mexico.via GAO Report: CBP Unreliable On Border Wait Times | Fronteras Desk.
About The Author
May 18, 2014
December 27, 2012
BBC Mundo – Últimas Noticias – EE.UU. asegura que “El Chapo” Guzmán tendrá el mismo final que Osama bin Laden
February 27, 2012
November 29, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine