In 2010, Arizona passed laws aimed at undocumented immigrants. As a result, business relations with Mexico — Arizona’s biggest trading partner — began to suffer.via Arizona Struggles To Gain Cross-Border Trade With Mexico : NPR.
About The Author
Can Public Diplomacy Help Bridge the Gap Between Reality and Perceptions? | USC Center on Public Diplomacy
September 16, 2014
January 22, 2012
February 12, 2013
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine