“Considered 44 polls taken by 17 companies in 17 elections for state governors during 2010 and 2011. The results were a useful reminder of how wrong surveys can be.”via Mexican opinion polls: Cassandras and crystal balls | The Economist.
About The Author
November 21, 2011
January 25, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine