“Considered 44 polls taken by 17 companies in 17 elections for state governors during 2010 and 2011. The results were a useful reminder of how wrong surveys can be.”via Mexican opinion polls: Cassandras and crystal balls | The Economist.
About The Author
Mexican presidential candidate Enrique Peña Nieto presents his economic agenda in NY – Univision News Tumblr
March 5, 2012
Financial Times: Mexico Tourism Breaks Record with 1 Million International Visitors in December – MarketWatch
January 31, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine