MEXICO CITY—Mexico’s top electoral court turned down Thursday a legal bid by a left-wing coalition to annul the July 1 presidential election, upholding the vote and paving the way for the winner, Enrique Peña Nieto of the Institutional Revolutionary Party, to take office Dec. 1 for a six-year term.via Mexico Rejects Vote Challenge – WSJ.com.
About The Author
January 25, 2013
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine