After trailing growth in Brazil during the past decade, Mexico is poised to outperform Latin America’s biggest economy for the second consecutive year in 2012. Manufacturers are opening new plants in Mexico as wages in China rise and higher oil prices increase transport costs for Asian companies looking to tap consumers in the U.S., the world’s largest economy.via Mexico Says Gaining From Competitive U.S. Manufacturers – Bloomberg.
About The Author
October 13, 2011
December 19, 2012
December 3, 2013
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine