Review of Dealing Death and Drugs | LatIntelligence.The authors recognize that legalization is not a silver bullet, able to cure society’s drug-related ills. Other illicit markets (for hard drugs, guns, and human trafficking) would still remain. With marijuana proceeds gone, criminal groups would likely diversify and expand their other illegal activities (a process already under way).
About The Author
Mexico’s drug violence ebbing, leaving a new sense of optimism – Todays News – MyrtleBeachOnline.com
November 4, 2012
November 28, 2011
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine