MEXICO CITY – Mexicos state-owned oil company Petroleos Mexicanos, or Pemex, hasnt found another supergiant oil field to replace the declining Cantarell megadeposit, but it does have a broader portfolio of projects than in the past that will generate crude-oil production similar to when Cantarell was at its peak, Pemex exploration and production chief Carlos Morales said Wednesday.via RIGZONE – Pemex Sees O&G Output Rising Over 15 Years.
About The Author
February 20, 2012
April 17, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine