(Reuters) – Mexico’s state oil monopoly Pemex PEMX.UL reported a third-quarter profit of 23.9 billion pesos ($1.86 billion) on higher revenue, the company said in a report filed with the Mexican stock exchange on Monday.Pemex reported third-quarter revenues of 408.9 billion pesos ($31.8 billion) in the July to September period, up 4.3 percent compared with the third-quarter of 2011.Pemex posted a net loss of 81 billion pesos for the year-earlier period on revenue totaling 392 billion pesos.via Mexico’s Pemex posts third-quarter profit of 23.9 billion pesos | Reuters.
About The Author
September 29, 2014
December 18, 2014
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine