“Here in Latin America, the U.S. is the largest foreign investor, and we’re the largest customer of manufactured goods from countries across the hemisphere.” He added: “We believe that economic partnerships can’t just be about nations extracting another’s resources,” he said. Obama also called for Latin American countries to join the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a proposed free-trade agreement of countries in Asia and the Americas. (Since then, Canada and Mexico joined.)via Election Guide: The U.S. 2012 Vote | AS/COA.
About The Author
March 5, 2012
April 4, 2012
August 23, 2013
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine