The peso extended declines as S&P downgraded Spain two levels to BBB-, the lowest investment rating and one notch below Mexico’s BBB grade, citing mounting economic and political risks. European turmoil and concern about how it would weigh on global growth and the overall market for the Latin American country’s exports helped make the peso the worst-performing major currency in the region last year.via Mexico Peso Falls Most in a Month as Spain Downgraded by S&P – Bloomberg.
About The Author
February 21, 2012
September 19, 2012
December 13, 2013
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine