MEXICO CITY – Mexico’s state-owned oil company Petroleos Mexicanos, or Pemex, said Tuesday that it expects to increase crude-oil production in the final months of the year, which will allow it to match 2011’s output of 2.55 million barrels a day on average and to avoid an eighth-straight year of declining oil output.via RIGZONE – Pemex Boosts Crude-Oil Output to Try and Break 7-Year Slide.
About The Author
September 22, 2014
December 6, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine