U.S. firm Sempra Energy has been awarded a contract to build and operate a $569 million gas pipeline in the northwestern Mexican state of Sonora, the CFE state electricity monopoly said.via U.S. firm to build gas pipeline in northern Mexico | Fox News Latino.
About The Author
August 29, 2012
December 13, 2013
September 3, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine