U.S. business groups said on Tuesday they were worried about a damaging trade war with Mexico if President Barack Obama’s administration follows through on a preliminary decision to terminate a 16-year-old tomato trade agreement.via U.S. groups fear Mexico trade war over Obama tomato move | Fox Business.
About The Author
Mexico’s exports to the U.S. increased 18.1 percent in the first quarter of the year – Mexico | News | Travel | Culture | Economy
October 13, 2011
October 23, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine