Mexico’s next head of state, Enrique Peña Nieto, will meet with U.S. President Barack Obama on Nov. 27 to review the bilateral agenda.“The meeting (with Obama) will be on Tuesday, the 27th, and I announce that there will be a meeting on November 28 with the prime minister of Canada, Stephen Harper, on what will be a very quick tour through North America, days before the inauguration of President Peña Nieto,” the head of the president-elect’s transition team, Luis Videgaray, told Radio Formula.via Mexico president-elect to meet with Obama this month | Fox News Latino.
About The Author
July 23, 2013
November 10, 2011
January 15, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine