Mexico’s incoming government will send a wide-reaching energy reform bill to Congress in the first half of 2013, but it is braced for the prospect of accepting a watered-down version that would likely deter investment by oil majors.President-elect Enrique Pena Nieto wants to shake up the sector by opening up state oil monopoly Pemex to more private investment, hoping it will help boost productionvia Sweeping Mexico energy reform may stumble in Congress – chicagotribune.com.
About The Author
Renewable Wind Energy in Mexico | Mexico Current News and Mexico Current Events, all the Latest News on Mexico Today
February 13, 2012
Shale Shift Begins South of the Border « Breaking Energy – Energy industry news, analysis, and commentary
October 17, 2013
August 29, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine