At least 200 projects are included in the draft border transportation master plan that officials said covers a binational region stretching from Presidio-Ojinaga to Santa Teresa-San Jeronimo.Included on the U.S. side of the plan are 48 road and interchange projects, three rail projects and 32 ports of entry projects. On the Mexican side of the border, the plan includes 80 road and interchange projects, seven rail projects and 30 ports of entry projects.The list of projects and their assigned priority rankings were unveiled during a public meeting Thursday at the University of Texas at El Paso.via Road, rail, port projects in US part of border plan – El Paso Times.
About The Author
February 25, 2012
November 13, 2012
Las compañías estadounidenses se están mudando de China a México | Noticias Uruguay y el Mundo actualizadas – Diario EL PAIS Uruguay
June 17, 2014
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine