Now that President Obama and the Senate have put together plans for comprehensive immigration reform, it seems like something might finally be done about this thorny issue. Of the 11 million estimated illegal immigrants in the United States, some 7 million are from Mexico, so any U.S. legislation would have huge impacts there.via Three ways U.S. immigration reform might impact Mexico.
About The Author
October 20, 2011
October 4, 2011
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine