Here in the U.S., the Pentagon is expanding a program to train Mexican security forces fighting drug cartels. The program incorporates some of the same strategies that the U.S. military has used against al-Qaida.via U.S. Trains Mexico On Tactics Used Against Al-Qaida : NPR.
About The Author
Experts fear new wave of violence in Mexico: President Felipe Calderón’s exit creates lull before ‘next narco storm’ – El Paso Times
December 10, 2012
April 16, 2012
August 29, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine