“Building Ties to a Neighbor on the Border” front page, May 13 raises an important issue that is overlooked in immigration reform debates. From the viewpoint of the people living along the United States-Mexico boundary line, the border is a connecting tissue, not a divide. The mayors of San Diego and Tijuana understand this, and are working together to realize their shared destiny.via At the U.S.-Mexico Border, Prosperity and Pollution – NYTimes.com.
About The Author
January 31, 2013
September 19, 2012
February 25, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine