“Countries in Latin America managed to resist the global economic and financial crisis more successfully than in many other regions of the world,” says The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development. “The performance of the region’s economies was surprisingly strong particularly when compared to past crises, and this time their medium-term prospects have emerged largely unscathed.”via Latin Business Chronicle.
About The Author
July 29, 2014
October 7, 2011
September 24, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine