Mexico’s economy may grow at least 4.5 percent in 2012 and may surpass 5 percent thanks to the spending boom caused by the country’s presidential election campaign,via Mexican economy to grow 4.5 pct or more in 2012 – Xinhua | English.news.cn.
About The Author
January 15, 2012
Mexico economy: still chugging along | beyondbrics | News and views on emerging markets from the Financial Times – FT.com
February 14, 2012
October 20, 2011
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine