President Felipe Calderon, who will leave office in less than three months, submitted an extensive report on his administrations accomplishments to Congress, detailing the blows dealt to Mexicos drug cartels and economic achievements.via Mexicos Calderon touts achievements as Congress gets to work | Fox News Latino.
About The Author
Mexico economy: still chugging along | beyondbrics | News and views on emerging markets from the Financial Times – FT.com
February 14, 2012
October 11, 2011
Mexico’s Growing Cost Advantage Over China, Other Economies Will Boost Its Exports — and U.S. Manufacturers
June 28, 2013
February 16, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine