Manuel Sánchez, deputy governor of Mexico’s central bank, has been musing about the potential impact on the Mexican economy should the United States fall off its “fiscal cliff”.In a conversation with US bankers, Sánchez highlighted the near-umbilical link between the economies of the US and Mexico “in terms of industrial integration, trade and investment.” About 80 percent of Mexico’s exports go the US, he added.via Forget the US, Mexico should worry about its own fiscal cliff | beyondbrics.
About The Author
Las compañías estadounidenses se están mudando de China a México | Noticias Uruguay y el Mundo actualizadas – Diario EL PAIS Uruguay
June 17, 2014
October 3, 2013
February 28, 2013
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine