Mexican state oil monopoly Pemex will need roughly $10 billion in financing for 2013, similar to the amount required this year, the company’s finance director Ignacio Quesada said on Wednesday.Quesada said Mexico’s incoming government led by President-elect Enrique Pena Nieto, set to take office on Dec. 1, will rubber-stamp Pemex’s authorized financing for next year.via Mexico’s Pemex says it will need $10 bln in financing for 2013 | Reuters.
About The Author
December 18, 2014
August 16, 2013
October 26, 2012
September 3, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine