Mexico’s President-elect Enrique Pena Nieto has the leadership to bring together members of his party and the opposition to pass laws opening up the oil industry to private investment, his top economic adviser said.Pena Nieto has “the conviction for the reforms, the political experience and the leadership of his party,” to push through the changes, Luis Videgaray, co-head of the incoming president’s transition team, said in an Oct. 26 interview. “It implies building a political consensus. It’s what we’ll do with energy.”via Pena Nieto Has Strength to Open Mexico’s Oil Industry, Aide Says – Businessweek.
About The Author
November 5, 2012
September 29, 2012
November 27, 2012
January 24, 2014
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine