Mexico’s first democratically elected president started his inauguration day breakfasting with homeless children and ended it with fireworks — a festive day meant to usher in a bright new era.Six years later power was handed off in chaos, with a narrow, disputed election spawning fistfights in Congress and a seizure of the podium by leftist lawmakers.via Mexico subdued ahead of former longtime ruling party resuming presidential control Saturday – The Washington Post.
About The Author
January 25, 2012
Mitt Romney would preserve President Obama’s executive order protecting young illegal immigrants from deportation – Political Intelligence – A national political and campaign blog from The Boston Globe – Boston.com
October 2, 2012
September 2, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine