A young woman cradling a large crucifix left Mexico’s holiest shrine, the Basilica of St. Mary of Guadalupe, on a recent afternoon and stopped at a tent outside, where soldiers were piling up pistols and rifles on a table, part of a citywide cash-for-guns program.via Taking Guns to Holy Ground in Mexico City – NYTimes.com.
About The Author
October 25, 2012
December 20, 2012
Report: U.S. should ‘like’ Latin America’s ‘friend’-ing social media – Ideas@Innovations – The Washington Post
October 5, 2011
August 29, 2012
- The United States and Mexico: Building and Designing Things Together – Forbes
- Made in Mexico: An emerging auto giant powers past Canada – The Globe and Mail
- How to Boost Border Competitiveness? Just Ask the Folks There.
- How Will Mexico’s Economy Perform in 2015?
- It’s Time To Reset U.S.-Mexico Relations – John M. Ackerman – POLITICO Magazine